Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stir-Fry Rice Vermicelli With Side Dishes

Whenever husband and I go to the Giant Hypermarket at Tampines, we bound to reserve "a corner" of our stomach for the vegetarian stir-fry beehoon (rice vermicelli) with some side dishes.

I like the taste of their white version of vegetarian beehoon, which has some julienned cabbage and carrots in it. However, they are not very generous with their servings; it will not be sufficient to feed a hungry person even with the order of two/three side dishes of your choice.

So for this afternoon lunch, I decided to duplicate the idea of stir-frying my own version of beehoon with cabbage and carrots; together with my selection of two side dishes I cooked separately! ^^

Yummy okra(again!!) with chili broad bean paste and stir-fry bean sprouts.

Here's...Fried Beehoon with two side dishes and homemade green chilies.

And..the third side dish is my left-over five-spiced dark soy sauce tau pok (puffed tofu) with Chinese mushrooms.

2 comments:

suzanna said...

The bee hoon looks delicious! :D

Meow Meow said...

Hi Suz

Thanks for dropping-by again...

It's my non-oily duplicate version! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails