Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colourful Salad

Lately, I have been making salad for our dinner. I read from few of my books that eating raw vegetables are good for our health. In fact, I am much influenced by the "simply raw" video; so after watching it, I am very much convinced that eating raw is good for everyone....afterall, we are so fortunate that there are abundance of colourful vegetables, fruits and sprouts available for us!

The dressing of our salad is a simple and sudden invention from my trial and error. In fact, I received lots of nice feedback when I was asked to prepare salad for one of my sis home party. months ago. Even my mum, who don't used to eat raw in the past; has began to make her own salad at home using the plum dressing which I have taught her.


Dressing

3 tbsp plum sauce

1 tbsp of lemon juice

some grated lemon zest

1 tsp of olive or grapeseed oil

1 tsp of apple vinegar (*optional*)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails