Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stewed Five Spice Mixed Mushrooms

After my last round of cooking the stewed mixed mushrooms for the glutinous rice, I decided to cook another portion for the making of my dry noodles. In the end, I have some left over which came in handy to go with our dinner!

Luckily this round, I remembered to take photos during the preparations.... as for the method of cooking it, it can be found on my earlier post.




Mixed mushrooms with spinach and dry-noodles...

another option with organic red brown rice...yummy (~O^.^O~)

Ingredients
Approx.15 medium size Chinese mushrooms (soak till soft and diced)
1 big bundle of enoki mushrooms (lightly wash and cut to the size of 1cm)
4 button mushrooms (diced)
1 small block of vegetarian minced meatless (optional)
2 tbsp vegetarian mushroom sauce
1 tbsp 5 spiced powder
some water
some pepper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails