Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Cake

I received a surprised message from my sister-in-law (Bakericious) yesterday! She text to me that she has baked a cake for me... So sweet of her that she specially baked the cake for my birthday today!


I went over to her place to collect this cake yesterday, since my sister-in-law had to rush to the airport for her business trip.

So...here's my pink birthday cake! ^^

I cut my birthday cake to share with husband this afternoon... We like the taste of this ice-cream cake which is made of pink dragon fruits. It tastes sourish with a hint of mild sweetness, which I guess is from the fruit itself.

And as you can see, there are pieces of cut fruits and layers of cakes in between (isn't it pretty??)...and it is yummy too... Thanks Jess! ^^

4 comments:

Peiling said...

A very pretty cake indeed!!! You must have felt VERY 'XIN FU' right?! hahaa...

Meow Meow said...

YES, indeed!!

Bakericious said...

Hi Cat, glad that you like the cake :)

Meow Meow said...

Hi Jess

Yep...it's not too sweet, so it is just nice...thanks again! (^o^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails