Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back...

First of all...HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all the mothers out there!

I have not been blogging for a long time... since I started with my new job! Time passes quickly, and I have been at work for more than two months now. My office is a relocation and there have been so many transiting stuff to handle in the beginning. Now that most of the things are settled and I am getting familiar with my scope and environment, I thought I should gradually update my blog whenever I have the time!

Since my new job has occupied so much of my time, cooking has been an extremely difficult things that happens now. And of course, husband and I had been dinning out and I am feeling a little sick of the fact to dine out. So...I decided to pick up the pots and pans and start off with my simple dishes again ^^

For a start...here's the dish of Chayote (佛手瓜) - I simiply fried it with shitake mushrooms and shredded dried scallop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails