Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our new rabbit addition - Melody



My sis gave me a pair of Angora Rabbit babies, they are 3 weeks old...and are extremely adorable!!(^^) I will keep one of them, which we named it Melody; the other will be given away to a friend.

If you've followed my blog which I had posted few weeks ago, you may wonder what happen to Miffy's babies....sad to say that we are not able to keep even one!! I think it may be due to the fact that Miffy delivered 10 babies in one go; and all of them were very small in size and weak during when born! Husband and I were very sad that Miffy's babies died within a spread of three days. Afterall, we paid lots of attention to them and had put in lots of effort to keep them warm and fed. When I knew that sis bunny's baby are growing healthily, I've requested to have one so that Miffy can have a company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUNNEH BUHEEHHH
:DDDD
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
guess i who xD

Meow Meow said...

Must be my Amanda...who else??!! (^^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails