Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tea or Coffee

Sorry, I haven't been cooking much lately! I am supposed to be cooking for hubby when he is back from his trip; however his last trip was extended. And for less than 2 days... off... he flew again... :-(

This week was more of a shopping week since I don't really have the mood to cook. I have been sourcing around for baking goods and had bought a couple of books on baking, trays and accessories to get ready for my next hobby...Baking Cakes!! (should be able to post the photos of my cakes, if everything goes well) Thanks to my former work mates - SF and LL for the tips on what to buy and what not to!

This afternoon I was at Orchard and wanted to check on other baking accessories and.... something caught my eyes....

Ta...Da... I added these two mugs to my collection. Couldn't resist the temptation due to their cute shapes and wordings... and they are made by German mugs manufacturer. One for tea and the other for coffee... both my favorite... cheers! (hubby is going to complain again...hahaha...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these cups. Where did you get these from? Is it expensive?

Meow Meow said...

I bought them from Tangs, $10.90ea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails