Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Noodles





I have always preferred noodles over rice. This is another fried FuRong (芙蓉面) noodles which I cooked as my late lunch for today. A very healthy and simple noodles. Wanted to add some egg strips to it but forgotten totally when I started to fry my noodles... ... oh well, it is therefore called my vegetarian noodles instead. A very easy to handle noodles with the exception problem of making a good estimation to cook for one >o<

Ingredients

Singlong Hibiscus noodles

1 small ginger , roughly chopped

6-7 shitake mushrooms, trimmed and cut slices

1 small size carrot, finely sliced

7-8 pcs of french beans, finely sliced diagonally

a handful of beansprouts

1 chilli, seeded and finely sliced

1-2 tbsp light soy sauce (depend on one's taste)

1 tbsp of sesame oil (optional)

juice of 1 lime (to pour over noodles when served)

Note: To all my vegetarian friends out there, this is worth trying.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails