Friday, July 16, 2010

Vegetarian Indian Mee Goreng

Husband cooked this Indian style vegetarian fried noodles aka Mee Goreng, for dinner today. He used the recipe from our previous vegetarian cooking lesson. In fact, the recipe we had was a very direct one; and not forgetting with the cooking lesson we attended...it makes it much easier for him handle the job.

His mee goreng was really yummy... I told him that, his is better than what we had from the hawker centre. Well, the only imperfection was the hard and tasteless peas which we bought from the supermarket..... I guess it may be a pack which was already left for too long, for sure I have already marked that in my mind, not to buy the same brand ever again (*o*")





2 comments:

Peiling said...

So... his lost 10kg will go to you if he kept cooking you yummy hawker food! Hahaa!!! And hey, not fair! How come no recipe written for this???!

Meow Meow said...

Hi Peiling

I guessed guys lose weight rather easily if their diet is meat-free!

For the recipe, I will try to post them up soon! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails