Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Hay

I bought a new kind of hay for our rabbits recently. It was after I read about why hay should be provided all time round and is especially good for the digestion of our Angora rabbits; that I decided to try out different brand of hays to change my rabbit diet.

This packet contains crane grass which are from Japan. The smell is always so fresh each time the zip-lock is unzipped, even though it may be dried hay! And of course the rabbits enjoy it! ^^


my new rabbit food container which cost me only S$2

Kuromi enjoying her hays...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiqin said she wanted to help u feed the rabbits! Hahaa...

Meow Meow said...

Tell her, of course she can!!! I will bring along some hay on my next trip to your place, so Shiqin can do her feeding (^^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails