Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cookie Cutters

I brought these Pooh bear and friends cookie cutters from Hong Kong. The only thing which I requested to buy from our less than 24 hours stay in HK from Xiamen. I was told that only SOGO has these, so husband and I headed to the largest SOGO at Causeway Bay.

I am not sure for the rest who visited HK; for me, I realized that the population has increases tremendously!! Take for instance, at the SOGO departmental store; it was flooded with Chinese and there were long queues at certain branded boutiques. The roads nearby are flooded with human traffic on Monday evening, which is probably twice as many people found in our weekends Orchard road! Likewise for crowds in the public transport, our MRT is no way compare to that of the crowds of their MTR (*0*) !!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails