Sunday, November 11, 2007

Self-Wrapped Hamper for friend

This is not related to food at all; friend of mine wanted to know what I did to the few packs of cookies and chocolate meant for gift to my ex-colleague, for the invitation to Deepavali open-house! Here's what I did to make it presentable and with a DIY gift tag hung on it too! ^o^

I actually wanted to bring my camera along to take the photos of food which the host has cooked for us (but I forgotten about it)! The lady host (my ex-colleague) is a very good cook of Indian food, I am always looking forward to Deepavali as we will all be invited and she will cook very nice dishes... I mean all by herself without any domestic helper!!! And as usual, I have had a wonderful Indian food today!

By the way, thanks again to Tamy, Suresh & Family for the warm hospitality and delicious home cooked Indian food! (^o^)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails