Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Kueh

Here's the Pumpkin Kueh which husband misses, it's what my late mother-in-law used to make for them! Husband mentioned this to me many times, so I thought it may be a good idea I also learn how to bake this.

Afterall, not difficult to master the tactics of the kueh making; except it is time consuming during the preparations!




Ingredients

Approx 1 kg of pumpkin, remove seed, hard skin and shred thinly

500g of Rice flour

80g Tapioca flour

1.5 litres water

150g dried shrimps, soaked, drained and chopped

200g pork, sliced thinly and seasoned (I used pepper, some oyster sauce and a little sesame oil)

50g Chinese mushrooms, soaked and sliced thinly

2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped

cooking oil

some pepper

some salt

For Garnishing

200g sliced shallots

some spring onions, washed and sliced

2 red chilli, sliced

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails